Join Care For Caregivers for an online workshop on how to respond to difficult emotions during stress, challenge, and change on March 7, at 12:00 pm PST
In the 1980s Joe Roberts was homeless in Vancouver’s Downtown Eastside. Overcoming trauma and a history of emotional challenges, within twelve years, he literally went from Skid Row to CEO.
Transforming Emotions Workshop: How to respond to difficult emotions during stress, challenge, and change
Research on effective emotional transition shows that individuals, businesses, and organizations need the right tools to guide themselves and others through the normal emotional response to stress, change, and challenge. Using Dr. Sean Richardson’s PhD research, this session helps participants transform their reactions to challenge and change into powerful foundations for possibility, growth, and resilience.
You will learn to:
- Understand the basic brain science of emotional responses to stress and change
- Move yourself and others from survival to performance mode using four essential steps
- Provide support before a challenge arises using key communication tools
- Leverage the crucial link between transforming emotions and positive health and performance outcomes
Experience an instantly applicable shift in your ability to:
- Respond to your own and others’ emotions in healthy ways
- Make sense of emotionally triggering situations so they can grow and become more resilient
- Increase your productivity and performance by increasing your positive mental health
- Move from emotional reactivity to a healthy outlook on life