Living Life to the Full is an interactive mental health course designed to help you deal with everyday life challenges.
Do unhelpful thoughts or stress prevent you from enjoying school, hobbies, or time with your friends? You’re not alone!
Join the Living Live to the Full virtual course and learn together with other young adults how to reduce stress and escape the cycle of negative emotions. In this 8-week virtual free course a trained facilitator will guide you and your group through the course to provide you with practical tools to help you understand your feelings, thoughts and behaviours, and what to do about them!
Spots are limited, and registration closes on January 23rd, 2023. Sign up today!
Where: Online via Zoom
When: Mondays, 7:00pm to 8:30pm from January 30th to March 27th
Who is eligible: Young adults – ages 18 -24 residing in BC. No mental health diagnosis is necessary – this course is open to anyone who struggles with low mood, experiences mild to moderate symptoms of depression and anxiety, or for anyone who wishes to build skills to manage their feelings and emotions.
What will I learn?
- How and why we find ourselves in a cycle of unhelpful thoughts, feelings, and behaviours
- Practical tools and techniques to get ourselves into a positive cycle
- Problem-solving skills and healthy coping mechanisms to deal with stress, worry, and low mood
The course is held in small groups of approximately 15 participants and involves active participation through group discussions, breakout rooms, and interactive group activities. You’ll have the opportunity to have fun, make new friends and learn new skills!
How do I sign-up?
- Register for a free ticket on Eventbrite
- A CMHA staff will email you within 72 hours with a Registration Form
- Complete the Registration Form to secure your spot in the program
- We will send you a final confirmation email and your facilitator will reach out 5 days before the course starts with a Zoom link and other course information
- Get ready to meet the group and learn together how to live life to the full!
For more information, please visit Living Life to the Full or contact us at any time at email@example.com
*We thank the BC Gov for their generous support that allows us to offer the course to youth at no cost. Usually attending Living Life to the Full costs up to $250.00 per person.
*Please note: Living Life to the Full works best in groups – courses may be cancelled or postponed 5 days before the start date if all places are not filled.