This certified online training program will teach you to advance Psychological Health and Safety (PHS) and implement the National Standard of Canada for Psychological Health and Safety in the Workplace. You will learn to demonstrate to employers the value and benefits of improved PHS; apply tools to assess and analyze PHS in the workplace; develop implementation plans and monitoring processes; and more.
Training takes place over four half-days, from March 25-28, 2024.
- Learn and understand definitions of psychological health, safety, and risk.
- Understand the parallels between OHS and PHS, including legislative and regulatory overlap.
- Define core elements of the National Standard of Canada for Psychological Health and Safety in the Workplace.
- Identify reasons to address psychological health and safety, including a review of current evidence.
- Practice identifying opportunities for action to address psychological health and safety
Course registration per person is $1,250 + GST. Registration deadline: March 18, 2024.