We all have a role to play in erasing stigma, promoting health, and supporting our loved ones. Here is how you can be a More Than Substance Use Advocate/Supporter:
- Share de-stigmatizing information about substances and using substances on social media so people have correct information and know where to get help.
- Have supportive conversations with people in your life about substance use in a way that is normalizing and promotes harm reduction.
- Get trained to use Naloxone and carry your kit with you.
- Join your local organizations who are delivering services to people who use substances and see how you can help.
- Share the More Than the Substance campaign with others to spread the word!