Being concerned about a young person in our life is not easy and it can be hard to know what to do first. Below are tips for having conversations about substance use and how to support ourselves, while supporting others.
- Referrals to Youth and Family Substance Use Services
- How to respond to an overdose
- Learn more about Naloxone and how to take home a Naloxone kit
- Tips on how to support a friend who is using substances
- Parenting and Substance Use
- Moms Stop the Harm advocates for the change of drug policies, provide peer support to grieving families, and assist those with loved ones who use or have used substances.
- Substance Use and Youth – A Guide for Families and Their Caring Communities